Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Thursdays - Quotes

Camera shots?

The art of sharing quotes is one we commonly find in blogging and great literary works. One day we may even find ourselves quoted. I often quote my mother and my children have found themselves quoting me to their children, but the quotes I am referring to are ones that give us pause to think. Sometimes they stir something deep inside us and inspire us, other times they just entertain us, but there is nothing wrong with taking a break from life's larger problems and pondering something else for a moment. Is there? Often times we can get a fresh outlook from clearing our minds momentarily.

I have enjoyed many quotes of late found on Icy's blogs and ♥♥ tuğçe♥♥'s just to name two. I've also rounded up a few and will share them with you. You can share some with me too if you like. I am known to get distracted from time to time and this will give something else to blame. :-)

By the way, did you notice that I couldn't resist trying my hand at making my own quote? Not to say it will be quoted though. :-) Take care & God bless.

Cher November 19, 2009 at 7:00 AM

with such a great quote to start with, i'm sure you'll be quoted very soon. ;)

nice quote collections but i like the originality of your own. i am an avid fan of quotes too. :)

btw Judy, thank you for introducing me to thankful thursdays. i'm lovin' it! ;)

Icy BC November 19, 2009 at 7:47 AM

These are awesome work, Judy! Your sky pictures are perfect for these, very creative!

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 19, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Cher and Icy, thanks so much for your visits.

Cher, I love alliteration, therefore thankful Thursday - and there is SO much to be thankful for. It's hard to narrow it down.

I hope both of you have a blessed day.

SquirrelQueen November 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Your poem is lovely Judy, I'm sure one day it will become a quote. The background photos are great, I love all those gorgeous skies.
Judy

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 21, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Judy, thanks so much for your visit and your comment.

Take care & God bless!

Salitype November 21, 2009 at 5:24 AM

such wonderful quotes to live by...i love the last one made by you...

have a fantastic weekend!

eng

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 21, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Salitype, thanks so much for your visit and your support.

You have a fantastic and blessed w/e also!

CA Johnson November 21, 2009 at 5:38 PM

These are great quotes, Judy. I like your quote too. :)

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 22, 2009 at 12:01 AM

CA, thanks so much! You know I love visits like yours!

CHAN LEE PENG November 30, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Very inspirational quotes! You know where to find your niche. You're brilliant, sister!

Judy Sheldon-Walker November 30, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Chan, you will swell my head. :-)
Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

Mary September 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Hi Judy, I would love some day for someone to quote me. LOL. That would be the ultimate compliment.

Thanks for your comments in my blog today. Sometimes I like to travel to someone's blog by just clicking their name as it registers in my own blog...an easy way to get where I want to go. Not so with your name (Judy). I ended up in Google, with no link to your blog. Lucky I remembered where I had seen you. Just sayin' -- always hard for me when one ends up on Google with a click on a link. I like to end up on someone's blog!!