Sunday, March 21, 2010

Helpful Cures for Stomach Aches

One of my fellow friends and writers at Triond recently published an article about stomach ache remedies. I have tried some of those she mentioned and can testify to their usefulness but some of the others made me scratch my head in wonderment. :-) But then what works for one may not work for another. Whose to say?

CA Johnson writes an occasional health article at Triond, some movie reviews and other entertaining articles. Her article is titled 15 Cures for  Stomach Aches. Click the link to give it a peek. While reading her article I could not help but remember one Icy wrote a good while back; one I have visited a few times, as I get stomach aches. Her's is titled Herbs and Foods to Help Upset Stomachs. You can visit it with a click also.

Now because I research various herbs I have touched upon a few here and there which are good for digestive problems, but Icy and C A's articles are strictly for stomach aches, so if this is one of your complaints, check out the articles. You cannot have too many remedies.

picture source

SquirrelQueen March 22, 2010 at 3:31 AM

It's rare for me to have an upset stomach but my husband is another story. I'll check out the articles for advice. Thanks Judy.

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 22, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Judy, you are so welcome. I am sure he will find something useful.

Take care & God bless!

Icy BC March 22, 2010 at 1:28 PM

First of all, thanks for the mention Judy! You're just too kind!

Then come the apology about not checking in with Triond lately. I just feel very uneasy going there to see a bunch of rubbish being published and sitting in my personal dashboard space..

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 22, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Icy, it's not the same place, is it? You still have some wonderful articles stored there, and I still like to take a peek here and there. It's where I met you, Chan, Anne, and some of my other Triond friends and family.

Thanks, Icy. You're welcome. God bless!

CA Johnson March 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Thank you so much for including my article in your blog entry. That was such a pleasant surprise. I hope that the article does help people. I get stomachaches and I want to avoid throwing up (I hope I didn't gross you out LOL!).

Judy Sheldon-Walker March 24, 2010 at 9:24 PM

CA, as long as I don't have to see it or clean it up I'm all right. :-)

Thanks for the visit and God bless!