Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Fix for Fuzzy Focus

GEDC9053
When you look at something or someone too closely this is what you see
A blurring of the details without true clarity
When we first fall in love, our love swells within our hearts
And not a lot of wisdom does new love impart...

GEDC9052

We are afraid to be without them, what would our life become?
Without our special person, it would be ho hum..
It makes our focus fuzzy and our vision out of line
There is a special plan, one which God designed

GEDC9049

Not one of His children were created without thought
And His love is great, as with His blood we’re bought
As we tear our eyes away from the “love of our life”
He will let us know if it’s time to be a wife.

GEDC9041

For when we focus clearly and it’s Jesus that we see
There’s no fuzzy focus, only life with clarity. ~ Judy Sheldon-Walker

How about playing Shadow Shot Sunday now that we're back in focus? :-) Take care and God bless! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week end!

Eng June 27, 2010 at 5:33 AM

what a lovely poem, judy. the photos compliment the words really well

and it is so true!

stay well!

Hey Harriet June 27, 2010 at 6:08 AM

A very clever poem accompanying the set of photos! Nicely done!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

Mumsy June 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM

What a fantastic poem, which is also very inspiring, and your photos go so well with your words. Have a great Sunday!

Judy Sheldon-Walker June 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Eng, normally I throw those photos out but they reminded me of who loves does us..

Harriet, mine is hectic and great.

Mumsy, no one knows better than you what hurt can come from heart ache. As I read the trials you have been through in your blog my heart breaks over and over, and I comfort myself knowing your heart is blessed by Him. Not to say the pain is dissolved, but He does inspire and provide a way out.

Thanks for the visit each of you. Take care & God bless your day.

Kass June 28, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Very clever.

Rambling Woods June 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Lovely photo and prose...Thank you for your comment about losing my friend Bobbie...I wanted to let you know that it was a friend and not my Mother..she is still with us....Michelle

DoanLegacy June 28, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Wonderful poem, and the pictures are just perfect for each prose!

Judy Sheldon-Walker June 28, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Eng, if you read my reply you were probably shaking your head. I meant to say how not who!

Kass, thanks for the visit!

Michelle, thanks for the visit and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Again I offer my condolences for your loss.

Self Sagacity June 29, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Your first sentence is funny! I wish when I look at someone I don't like closely, they would become blurry!

Judy Sheldon-Walker June 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM

S.S., that's funny. I can't think of anyone that I don't like. There have been some from time to time, but I don't think there are any right now, for which I am TRULY grateful. I pray for my enemies and try to make peace. When I worked in retail management there were those who were always shoplifting and it was hard to see them coming....I left retail.

Take care & God bless.

SquirrelQueen July 4, 2010 at 4:43 AM

A wonderful poem and you illustrated it perfectly.

The fuzzy or 'mistake' photos do come in handy don't they.

Judy Sheldon-Walker July 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Judy, yes sometimes they do. I loved your contest. That was fun.

Take care & God bless.