Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who let the Camera Bug out?

GEDC7968 GEDC7967GEDC7969

My husband and I went out to eat the other day. We pulled up at the restaurant and he asked me to get out so he could lock the SUV. I’m standing outside the truck and waiting for him when I noticed the sky reflected in his windows. Ohhh, how pretty and I can use this for my blog, but my husband is not a blog enthusiast and does not understand why I (the camera bug) have to take pictures all the time. I’m trying to quietly sneak in the pictures quickly before he gets out of the truck. See what I got and he never knew. :-)  You can see my head in the last one, so I really do have one. :-)

Visit James at Weekend Reflections to see more photos and share your own.

SquirrelQueen July 11, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Cool shots Judy and sneaky too. My hubby doesn't mind my blogging, he reads them both on a regular basis, but he still thinks I get a little carried away with the camera sometimes.

Icy BC July 11, 2010 at 7:49 AM

You're funny, Judy! Not only you have a head, but also you are using it well! You see beauty in things that others don't!

Judy Sheldon-Walker July 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Judy, he knows and I know I am a camera fanatic, but God's beauty is everywhere and 60 seconds of my life to capture it to share is well worth it.

Icy, you are so sweet. The beauty is what keeps us going on those trying days.

Have a blessed day!

awarewriter July 11, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Nice shots (while husband stands by tapping his feet). Hah!

Judy Sheldon-Walker July 11, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Awarewriter, I had the camera back in the purse before he even got over to my side of the truck. :-)

DoanLegacy July 12, 2010 at 7:00 AM

These are neat shots! Taking picture is harmless, and I don't understand why it's such a big deal for some people.

ruthi July 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM

my hubby is like yours... not a big fan of taking pictures but a big fan of my photography... he is camera shy too that is why the only photos i have of him are stolen shots.

CA Johnson July 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM

These are great shots. You can tell by the great pics you take that you love taking pics. I also love looking at your pics. They always put a smile on my face. :)