Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet the Mother of this Incredible 7 Year Old

Hear the Voice of an Angel

She is just 7 years old but with a tremendous talent. She has already become known world over for her angelic voice, has been on television and in the movie Machine Gun Preacher. She credits her mother as being her inspiration. If you want goose bumps, watch the videos. This is proof that God’s love knows no boundaries; it reaches beyond the grave. Hear it in their voices, see it their faces…

My five favorites for this Friday are:
  1. Inspiring others
  2. Inspiration
  3. Beautiful Music
  4. God's love
  5. God given talent or talent used for God's purpose
If you had asked me to write a thousand word essay on what I am grateful for it would have been much easier than to ask me to limit my choices to five. :-) All the fingers and toes are not enough to count the many wonders He bestows.

I am linking my post to Fav Five Friday and  Grateful Heart Friday. See you there! God bless!

Self Sagacity August 13, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Wow. What talent. It's definitely a gift from above.

CHAN LEE PENG August 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM

She has a talented mind and appearance to be shown and may god bless her success in whatever she does.

Carmen A. August 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Yes, this girl has an incredible voice and she would sing many more great songs for the Lord.

Mumsy August 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Beautiful voice! Wish her all the success in life..

ruthi August 13, 2010 at 9:26 AM

you are right... our blessings are many and we cannot count them. being grateful to each one of them will take a long time to count if we will consider every single thing that we think are unimportant and insignificant... like the sunset and the air we breathe.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Judy Sheldon-Walker August 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM

There is SO much to be grateful for. Thanks for the visits and God bless!

CA Johnson August 15, 2010 at 9:06 PM

That is so great to see children with such a wonderful gift. I am like you, Judy. I have many things that I am grateful for in life. God has given me a lot. One more thing I am grateful for is getting the chance to read your great and inspiring articles. :)