Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn Burned Brightly

Four lovely comments did not get posted
Because of the links that they boasted
If you want to see your comments here
Please post urls without links, and be a dear.

Sadly, every time I link to a meme I have to spend extra time sorting through comments to answer those with links in them, then delete the comments. I truly appreciate the comments, but cannot post those with links. Your comments are honored and special but Google may close an account for links in the comment area.

I feel awful that I even have to mention this, now on to celebrating Ruby Tuesday! There is brilliant red every where we look! A quote from Faith Baldwin goes:

Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees.

chubskulit September 20, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Lovely captures, autumn is one of my favorite season.

WordsPoeticallyWorth September 20, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Great pictures, Judy. And autumn is here, yet it seems like winter here in the UK - very cold! Brrr.

I enjoyed your poem and quote.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

eden September 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Beautiful colours of Autumn. Nice collage too.

Happy RT

Icy BC September 21, 2010 at 6:49 AM

Beautiful photos, Judy!

It's sad about the links in the comment body, and I don't understand why people chose to do it that way when they're already signed in..

It's ok though. Google now have the spam, so go ahead, spammed them!

lina@women's perspectives September 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Lovely pics :)

Self Sagacity September 22, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Beautiful reds here. I love the looks of them, looks like fall is here.

SquirrelQueen September 22, 2010 at 4:40 AM

It's beginning to look like fall in your area. I'm beginning to see hints of it here as well. I really like your colorful collages.

Icy asked above why people post links when they are signed in. Since many of those who do memes have more than one blog it is to direct the person to the exact post rather than having them go first to the profile and then have to search.

Since you and I and Icy all read all of each others blogs the links are of course unnecessary. I like the links because they save me so much time when I am visiting folks I don't follow during memes.

CA Johnson September 23, 2010 at 6:06 PM

What beautiful pics! Can you believe that Autumn is finally here?

ruthi September 23, 2010 at 9:45 PM

oh yes... autumn is sneaking in slowly and beautifully. i am enjoying the splash of color now.