Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Lovely Saturday

It is November and although I wore my coat today, the sun was out and it was pleasant weather. I enjoyed looking for shadows outside. I found these at my friend, Jeannie's house. Soon I am sure I will be hunting inside. :-)Having lived most my life in Michigan, I realize this may be the last nice Saturday til spring.

Join us for Shadow Shot Sunday and have a fantastic and blessed week!

Hey Harriet November 14, 2010 at 7:25 AM

You found some sweet shadows! I hope that wasn't the last of the nice Saturdays until spring. Maybe the colder weather will hold off for a little longer :)

Have a great week!

Icy BC November 14, 2010 at 7:43 AM

We didn't share the same weather today, Judy. Ours was dreary, and wet..

Beautiful shadow shots..

~mel November 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Love the shadows on the fence. Thanks for sharing! I'm in northern Wisconsin and we got snow ~ and I'm guessing we'll be looking at it until May! brr... I'm just not ready for a long cold winter.

Linnea November 14, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Those are nice! Glad you found some shadows and sunshine!

sweetmemoirs November 15, 2010 at 9:59 AM

awesome shots, Judy! i miss such sunny winter day in Taiwan! ah, those were the days! :)

SquirrelQueen November 16, 2010 at 1:51 AM

It looks like a gorgeous fall day. You found some really great shadows.

CA Johnson November 21, 2010 at 5:41 PM

You took some great shots. The weather has been pretty warm here in New Jersey. I haven't needed to wear a coat yet. The temps have been in the 50s and 60s. In fact, it's supposed to get to 64 degress here on Tuesday.

ruthi November 26, 2010 at 6:35 PM

hope it will be a wonderful warm Saturday again tomorrow.