Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fall Flowers

Before we can get too happy about our snow melting in Michigan we are told today that we have four inches of snow on the way perhaps mixed with sleet and ice. This is Michigan after all, so I went through my photo archive to find some pictures to participate in Macro Flowers Saturday. Join the fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Your link to: Macro Flower Saturday. Thanks for visiting and God bless!

Ruthi February 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM

fall? i can't wait for spring.

Maia February 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM

I love chrysanthemums and the pink rose is gorgeous too.
It's not just Michigan, we had snowfall all day long, though it is already melted.
Please correct your backlink to MFS, it is not working.

Judy Sheldon-Walker February 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Maia, sorry, sometimes I am all thumbs with the computer. I apologize.

It is snowing again here so we are covered in a blanket of the white stuff.

Thanks for your visit and God bless!

Judy February 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Thanks for telling me there is snow on the way, Judy! If you are getting it now, then we are likely in for it in the next day or so.
I love the petals on the mum in the second photo!

SquirrelQueen February 21, 2011 at 1:55 AM

The flowers are gorgeous Judy, I love those mums. We had a nice little break from the cold but the temps are going down now and we have a little snow on the way. Oh well, maybe spring will get here soon.

✿Icy BC✿ February 21, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Beautiful flowers to behold on a deep snowy day!

DoanLegacy February 21, 2011 at 8:51 AM

Such beautiful flowers! Love all the colors in your photos.

rossel February 22, 2011 at 3:36 AM

these are lovely flowers. thank you for visiting my site.
by the way, i am your newest follower here.

CA Johnson February 27, 2011 at 4:35 PM

These flowers are really pretty. I really like the color of the third flower. We haven't had too much snow lately. There was a point where it was snowing non stop. We got about a couple of inches last week, but that is now practically gone. I bet we'll get more before winter is over.