Sunday, March 27, 2011

Barriers against birds

I am late in posting as my computer had issues yesterday. Blogger did not want me to upload pics for some reason, so after a few hours I gave up and went to Triond to publish an article and had photos ready to insert there and could not upload those either. I thought I would try the photos again this morning. Just about a month ago Google required me to increase my storage space and pay to upload?!

I like to look at birds nesting in the letters of stores and found that Kroger's pharmacy came up with a solution to stop the birds. I wonder if bird nests hit shoppers?

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Have a glorious Sunday! This post linked to Shadow Shot Sunday. Let's all go to Hey Harriet's and enjoy some shadow shots! Have a blessed day!

Kelly March 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM

You posted some nice shadows today.

I'm glad to know it seems to be a Blogger issue and not just my computer! I've had problems lately, too.

mississippi artist March 27, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Good shadows. Poor little birds, they just want a home.

Hey Harriet March 28, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Love those! That 'harmacy' one is too cool! I have problems with blogger often when trying to upload photos. It's such a pain! I've never heard of google charging for extra storage. Ouch! Have a great week ahead :)

☆☆Mumsy March 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

These are cool shots!

I didn't know that Google required you to pay for upload! It's always something, isn't it?

SquirrelQueen March 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Sorry to hear about your problems with blogger, someone else had problems with their photos last night.

It probably wasn't the bird's nest that was falling on the customers.:)

Self Sagacity April 3, 2011 at 1:51 AM

The birds have found a special spot to meet. :-)