Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Winter

Thanks for visiting me!

heavenisabookstore March 23, 2011 at 12:30 AM

The ice is fantastic!

Ai KaiRui Liu March 23, 2011 at 4:20 AM

visiting from Watery Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday and Outdoor Wednesday

following you...hope you'll follow me back

here's my entry

PippaD March 23, 2011 at 5:30 AM

Some lovely shots, makes me glad that Spring is here with me though!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm March 23, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Hopefully all that white stuff will be melting soon!

chubskulit March 23, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Beautiful shots Judy!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) March 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Oh wow we don't see that in FL I love that last pic

My post:

DoanLegacy March 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Gorgeous photos! The ice is thinning out, yay..

Self Sagacity March 24, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Those are really pretty photos. I like seeing the leaves draping over

WordsPoeticallyWorth March 24, 2011 at 5:46 AM

Sometimes the SUN can give you a migraine, and at other times the shine reflects from pearly teeth, and together these can seem a source of ambivalence - or even a paradox, as to marvel with pain is to refrain your ture-self - especially when you are attracted by the shine of the Sun; and on whom this reflects, can be a direct threat to un-earth a girth of worth, as in worms hide from the heat, yet meet to greet the feet of splashes in the wet, so don't forget the threat of the birds swooping to pick up a sense of warrented euphoria, as worms want to go back to the sea, and have come from you and me, as in each psych-cell has a programme to be one, and they are like buses collected others stuck in the muck of strife, in from out of a life - perhaps of gripe and tripe or write from wrong in Godly belong throng: have you seen a worm procreate! And cut in two they wriggle to stick back like glue, to renew their pursue of loo with tears with inplemented fears of worrying about the feet of peers, so drink to your brink and think what is to come, and CHEERS with a bottle of bud, which is seen by the HUB of graceful watching, with an advert to revert to restrain from 'hurt'!

Sorry to by cryptic, but I do like to philosophise between the lines, which draws out your intellect, and return to theorise of the font of want and spill to ending ILL!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

☆☆Mumsy March 24, 2011 at 8:24 PM

These are gorgeous pictures, look cold, but very pretty!

tracy March 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM

beautiful photos!
i thought for sure we were well on our way to spring but this week has been super cold again :( brrr!

SquirrelQueen March 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM

While I am tired of winter and ready for spring to arrive there is something about the stillness of winter that I love. Your photos are beautiful Judy.

Self Sagacity April 3, 2011 at 1:55 AM

I am all caught up with your blog now. I don't normally like to say this, but sorry I haven't been around to comment much. I have been occupied by the real world lately.