Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's Up with Blogger? It's ALL WET!

I have been sitting here patiently, o-k not so patiently, waiting for my pictures to upload. After waiting for an hour they have finally uploaded. Then I select "add selected" from the upload picture tool and they disappear!

Last night I waited for two hours to download and the pictures disappeared when I selected "add selected", then I had to wait again. This is why I only posted on one blog. Bloggers problems are taking a big chunk out of my already non-existent time! I hope blogger is treating you better than it is me! And another thing that makes it even more annoying is that you cannot write on your blog while you impatiently wait!

This post linked to Watery Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting me.Take care and God bless.

Icy BC June 8, 2011 at 6:10 AM

I have problem uploading pictures some time too. Yes, it's very frustrating to just sit there and wait.

Beautiful photos, Judy.

CA Johnson June 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I am sorry that you are dealing with drama because of Blogger. It must be quite annoying to have to keep waiting for your pics to load.

SquirrelQueen June 9, 2011 at 4:14 AM

I really like all your watery photos Judy, it looks like you have had some rain.

That would be really frustrating to have it take that long to upload photos. You might check how much space you have left for photos (on the upload page), that could be the problem. Or it could just be blogger acting up again. Hope it gets fixed soon.

DoanLegacy June 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I believe Blogger still having hiccups, as they are going through the transition.

Beautiful photos, nevertheless!

Hazelmarie Elliott (Mattie) June 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Many bloggers have told me they're having problems. Hopefully, these glitches are fixed soon.

I think you have a magnificent blog! I spent many enjoyable moments reading your sidebar today. What wonderful information you offer your readers. And I love the pictures you've posted.

For sure, I'll be back for another visit with you!

Enjoy the day,
M.

☆☆Mumsy June 11, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Beautiful photos though, so they're worth waiting for :-) I think blogger still has glitches now and then.