Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Answers

This past spring this ground cover began springing up in one small area of my front lawn. I was so close to the flower trying to see the details. They are so tiny. Does anyone know what this flower is? I have only one question this week as you guys have just been awesome with your answers!!

Lee was refunded from paypal for the scam he invested in. He pressed paypal as suggested and they made good.

Mari finished her paper and I gladly edited. She had 14 pages!! She needed 12! You guys are great!!

Please visit Amanda at Thursday Two Questions. The conversation is lively, the help genuine, and the company great.

Angelgirlpj July 27, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I don't recognize it, sorry!

Icy BC July 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poetic Shutterbug July 28, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Glad Paypal made good on that. As for the flower, I have seen them but have no idea as to their name. They are very sweet looking.

SquirrelQueen July 28, 2011 at 5:37 AM

I'm really glad to hear Lee got a refund, that is good news. Congrats to Mari on completing her paper.

The plant looks really familiar, it would be easier if the flower was in bloom. I'm just not sure.

Icy BC July 28, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Sorry Judy, I had to delete the above comment as I have just seen so many misspelling words! I was using a mobile phone to comment :-(

I'm glad everyone is happy and worked out for everyone! The flower though, I don't know the name.

Self Sagacity July 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Hi Judy,
I don't know the flower name, it looks familiar. Glad Mari was able to come up with so much info for her paper.
Good to hear that Lee got his money back, I really feel good about Paypal now. :-)

Gale July 29, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I don't know...but how neat when something pretty comes up in your yard unexpected!

ruthi July 30, 2011 at 7:11 AM

sorry don't know what kind of flower is that. i am terrible with people's names how much more with flower's? hahaha btw, what happened to you website? where is the right hand side bar?