Sunday, August 28, 2011

The week begins with Sunday

I always feel a twinge of guilt when I go to the laundromat on Sunday, as I was taught that Sundays belong to God, not that every other day doesn't - but Sunday's are the day we set aside to praise and worship. I don't know about you but all week long things are moving at a rather hectic pace. Our job has required more hours from us, but life doesn't relax it's hold to accommodate the employer.

I had a new grand daughter on July 30, 2011, another one August 16th and my youngest daughter's daughter is scheduled to be born September 16th. Please pray for little Faith who was born Aug. 16 weighing 2 pounds 1 ounce and now weighs just 1 pound 7 ounces. She needs open heart surgery and please pray for our sister states who are undergoing earthquakes. Mari's family is from New York and some of ours is too and we pray that everyone will be safe.

The above pictures were taken Sunday. Chris, Mari and I attended church then stayed after for pot luck. Then Mari met me at the laundromat and we did our laundry together. We also ran into my son in law (seen in the background of the third pic), and three of my grandchildren. The final pic is one of the proprietor of the laundromat who is sitting outside with a pile of books and his great grandchild. Note the yellow car. The second picture was the tallest dandelion plant ever growing behind the laundromat. So there you have it, my contribution to mellow yellow Monday. Thanks for the visit, Take care and God bless. Don't forget to stop by Mellow Yellow Monday and get your mellowing yellow tones for the week. :-)

Liz August 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Great shots!

Shanna August 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Congratuations on the new grandbabies. Your plate is more than full and prayers are sent your way. I love the yellow photos.

chubskulit August 29, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Contagious smile and the dandelion is pretty!

Self Sagacity September 1, 2011 at 3:11 AM

Total, you had how many in the past six months? Three new babies? No wonder you are so busy.

CA Johnson September 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Congratulations once again on your grandchildren. I am praying for your grandchild. I hope all is well. I really like the pics in the article. They are all really nice.

wifetoalineman02 September 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM

beautiful smile, beautiful you, beautiful flowers too, thank you for sharing, visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday, hope you can visit my 1st entry here too

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jessica

Anne Lyken-Garner September 9, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Sorry to hear about your grandchild. I'm sure she'll pull through. With such a large supportive family, she will!

Congrats on the other births. My husband's birthday is Sept 16th. It's a great time to have a birthday. The summer is still not far away and many flowers are still in bloom. Besides, you get to be the one of the oldest and wisest in your class at school.:-)

SquirrelQueen September 12, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Little Faith is still in my thoughts and prayers, I hope all goes well for her. Congrats on the other grands.