Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shadows at the end of day

First of all let me apologize for the red in the photos! Does anyone know how to avoid that?

I was coming home from a visit with Chris and Mari the other night and the sun was blinding. It had been raining off and on and I even spotted a rainbow, which quickly hid behind some clouds. I drove around the block to come back where I could park and get a couple quick shots of the shadows and reflections and maybe catch the illusive rainbow.Well, we don't always get to keep the rainbow. :-)

This post is linked to Shadow Shot Sunday. Thanks so much for visiting me today. Take care and God bless!

mississippi artist October 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Fabulous shots! Shadows, reflections, sun flares-they have it all. I never mind the red sun flares-I like them.

Kelly October 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Beautiful sunlight effects in these shadows! I love sunbeams streaming down from above - like God reaching out to me as a reminder He's there.

LV October 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM

I do not see enough red to take away from your great shadows. You found some nice photos at the end of the day.

chubskulit October 2, 2011 at 11:29 PM

These are wonderful shots Judy. Have a beautiful week ahead!

Icy BC October 3, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Like LV, I don't see the red you're talking about! Your photos are beautiful!

SquirrelQueen October 6, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Great photos Judy, it looks like the beginning of a lovely sunset. The tiny bit of red is just sun flare. Any time you shoot directly at the sun this can happen. I kind of like it because you also got some sunbeams in there. I have caught it on purpose a few times.

CA Johnson October 9, 2011 at 5:07 PM

These shots are breathtaking. I didn't notice the red in the pictures either.