Monday, December 12, 2011

Light a Candle Against Cancer

These are the colors that represent the different cancers. All you are asked to do is keep this circulating.. Even if it's to one more person. In memory of anyone you know that has been struck by cancer..

Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle.

Please Keep The Candle Going!
This one I do ask that you please send on..

While we pray for the cure of cancer, remember God helps those who help themselves; not that I am blaming anyone for being struck with cancer. Children get struck with cancer, nonsmokers get struck with cancer, but did you know that not eating right has more of an impact on your health than even smoking?

Chan, Icy and I have written articles about detecting, preventing and treating cancers. Only a fraction of our articles are listed below. We have done extensive research. Cancer is detectable, preventable and treatable if we take the right steps. Losing someone from this formidable disease is heart wrenching. Fighting this disease is frightening! Let us do all that we can against this disease! There is no time like the present to start! Be aware, share, show you care and let's fight this thing.

Thanks for visiting. Take care, stay healthy, and God bless!

Icy BC December 13, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Thanks for listing my articles in this list, Judy! We just have to do what we can to get the words out.

CA Johnson December 13, 2011 at 7:26 PM

I pray that there is a cure for caner too. My grandfather is a colon cancer survivor. My grandmother had breast cancer. It was detected early for both of them. My grandfather beat it. My grandmother beat breast cancer, but unfortunately she passed away this year in January. She didn't die from breast cancer. She was a smoker for years before she quit and had problems with her lungs.

♥~Judy~♥ December 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Icy, we do have to do our part. You put a lot into your articles and they are meant to share.

Cheryl, I am so sorry for your loss. They both beat cancer, which is good news. I miss my grandparents. They are a wonderful part of our lives.

Thanks and God bless.

CHAN LEE PENG December 14, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Cancer can be cured if detected earlier. To avoid any type of cancer, eat more vegetables and fruits than meat.

Self Sagacity December 15, 2011 at 10:43 AM

There is a wealth of great info here. Thanks for sharing. Now to indulge one by one. Like on a lonely night at 2/3am in the morning ;-)

SquirrelQueen December 16, 2011 at 3:11 AM

Your article has a lot of good information Judy. If we take care of ourselves we can prevent a lot of illnesses including cancer. Regular checkups are also a wise thing to do.