Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mr. Ed Tells How to Bluster

Mr. Ed told me you had a job you need done. Well I can bluster my way through most anything so how about more details? ~118~

This post linked to Succinctly Yours! Join in the microfiction challenge. Post your story of 140 characters or less. Use the Design 215 counter if you like.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Take care, stay healthy and God bless.

Pat January 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Good old Mr. Ed--always willing to help. Cute story today. I like it.

Jim January 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM

When I was about to be discharged from the service an NCO told me his method of faking capabilities if that was the kind of work he wanted to do. (We both were in electronics.)

Then when and if he got fired he would have gained enough experience on the old job to keep the next one.

Your blustering Mr. Ed should use this method.
I like your theme here! :)

anthonynorth January 23, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Ah, I remember Mr Ed. Enjoyed that.

Akelamalu January 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Ah great minds think alike - the pic reminded me of Mr Ed too. :)

SparkleFarkle January 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I for one will certainly vouch for Mr. Ed, as he is an incredibly hard worker. Best be prepared with an enormous feedbag after chores are done, though, because rumour has it that the appetite he works up is HUMONGOUS. Yeah, reportedly, Ed has under-his-breath remarked, "I'm so hungry I could eat a [gulp!] horse!"

Kay L. Davies January 23, 2012 at 1:31 PM

And no one could talk to a horse, of course, unless the horse was the famous Mr. Ed.
Lots of fun, Judy. Thanks!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Lisa Ricard Claro January 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

"Well I can bluster my way through most anything . . ." He sounds like a politician! LOL

Grandma's Goulash January 25, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I can see him blustering through now, although I'm not sure I'd believe a word he said. With apologies to Mr. Ed.

Fun microfiction.

Icy BC January 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

You do have a way to turn the photo into a wonderful story!