Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shadows of a Sister's Love

I have already posted (on my blog) a few of the many pictures last fall that my grands and I took one day after church. The children and I had a ball taking photos and they made the day simply delightful. If their mood had  colors, it would have been the warm colors of autumn as giggles exploded throughout the day.  The children share my fascination for nature and were just as eager to snap photos of nature and each other as I was.

This post linked to shadow shot Sunday and color connection. Thank you for your visit. Be sure to visit my hosts and join in in their memes. Have a blessed and healthy Sunday!

My Shadow Quote:

Words are mere shadows cast by ideas. But the ideas they represent are real.
Roy H. Williams

robin. February 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

the color of the leaves are fabulous...nice shots!

Scriptor Senex February 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

A lovely shot of three bundles of joy (which look as if they all have a fair bit of mischief in them!).

Chubskulit Rose February 3, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Take a closer look at the first photo, you will see a a man's image/face in the middle of the leaves. You'll see the eye brows, the eyes, and the mustache.. Do you see it? Tell me when you see it hehehe

Paula Scott February 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Love those shadows on the leaves and the wonderful warm, leathery color of the leaves. Those kids look like they are awesome kids to hang out with!

kulasa February 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Their smiles are so beautiful I could almost hear the giggles and their love for you and each other...precious as precious can be...love the shadows on the leaves...left me with a smiling face :)

Colette S February 4, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Beautiful photos.

I love hearing the laughter and giggles of children. So delightful!

I just tickled mine before bedtime :)

J Rye February 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Back here to invite you for color connection this week, linky is up..