Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Sunset over the lake
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Marriage should be like a good cup of coffee, something we can enjoy daily
My baby boy sent me a similar message to the advice listed below. I was very impressed with it and have paraphrased it and am including it in my post. I thought you might enjoy it. He will soon be married for two years and it does my heart good to see his priorities are in line. :-)
- Day 1 – Strive to be the person you want to be married to e.g. if you would like more loving and understanding, provide more love and understanding to your spouse.
- The 2nd day – Realize that no one is perfect. Don’t share your spouses imperfections with others. “The heart of her husband trusts in her…”Proverbs 31:11
- Third day – Don’t bring your spouse your left overs after giving the world your best all day. Share with your spouse your best; your best touch, attitude, laughter, conversation and so forth.
- Fourth day – Make a way to bless your spouse daily providing him/her with a thankful and giving heart free of discontent, blame and abuse. “Outdo one another in showing honor.” Romans 12:10
- Fifth day – Believe the best about your spouse seeing him or her in a good light and providing them with the benefit of the doubt. Realize that sometimes their words do not fall perfectly but their intentions are good. “Love bears…believes..hopes..all things.” 1 Corinthians 13.
- Sixth day - Greet each other with a kiss. Positive touches release endorphins and will cause you to equate your spouse with pleasant feelings; plus your lips will be too busy to make regrettable comments. “kiss me and kiss me again.” Song of Solomon 1:21
- Seventh day – Take time to find the two people who you were when you fell in love and initially connected. Life affects each of us causing us to change physically and we may act less romantic. We can renew the spark with a little effort and will be better for it. “..rejoice in the wife of your youth.” Proverbs 5:18
Friday, July 12, 2013
Talking on my cell
"Sorry got to let you go..:"
"Why?" she asks
"Got to tell you this.."
And I respond "I know.. " '
"Will call you back
Give me a sec
Sunsets just won't wait.
The lovely shades
of a setting sun
Leave me in an awestruck state.”
Nature by God
poem by Judy
This post linked to skywatch Friday.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Who's at Risk?
Why are We Deficient?
- Alzheimer's disease
- Anorexia nervosa
- Atopic dermatitis
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Cervical dysplasia
- Common cold
- Crohn's disease
- Graves' disease
- Herpes simplex
- Infertility (male)
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Macular degeneration
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Senile cataracts
Vary Your Sources
Zinc is a Team Player
Which Foods Provide Zinc?
Chart from Worlds Healthiest Foods
Zinc is in All Parts of the Body
Males Require 1/3 More than Females
Zinc is Found in Virtually Every Cell of the Body
Even Marginal Deficiency Can Affect Us
Zinc is Not Easily Absorbed
Citrus Interacts with Zinc
Zinc Improves Memory
High Doses Can Impair Immunity
Please Consult Your Physician
I am pretty zealous about my zinc! This post linked to ABC Wednesday!.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Thursday, July 4, 2013
A kitty Abriele can catch and another one that runs from her...
Tiger stares amazed. It talks!
Yes, I do!
“Behind every cloud is another cloud.”
“Nature is a mutable cloud which is always and never the same.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
This post linked to both Skywatch Friday and
Orange you glad it’s Friday. and YES I am, but I have to work open to close and turn around and work Saturday too. Oh well, it’s good to have a job!
Thanks for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!!
Camera shots? The art of sharing...
Walking along Talking on my cell "Sorry got to let you go..:" "Why?" she asks "Got to tell you this....
I ran an errand with my friend Beverly and happened upon this tree last year. I had never noticed a tree like this before ...
Tri-color Rose of Sharon Rose of Sharon or Althea (Hibiscus syriacus) is the name of a flowering shrub, which quickly becomes a beautiful b...
"Flowers and plants are silent presences; they nourish every sense except the ear." - May Sarton "The career of flowers...
Mother and child
When my friend at work brought me this little guy, I was in awe. He is so cute. He told me he made a batch of them to save his Christmas cak...
C hemicals in a c igarette I c ame from a nonsmoking household. I have never smoked and thankfully my parents never did eithe...
This post linked to Shadow Shot Sunday . I hope your week end was restful and pleasant. Thank you for your visit today. Please join us ...