Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Have you ever eaten a marigold?

Marigold

Or gargled with it... used it to moisturize dry skin ... placed it on a cut...cooked with it? To read more click on the link

This post linked to Orange you glad it's Friday

Thanks so much for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!

betchai August 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM

no, i've never ever tried it, I haven't had the opportunity to try, or was ignorant before of its nutrient value.

Lmkazmierczak August 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Intriguing uses....the marigolds this year have been magnificent, I see them a lot around mailboxes when I deliver mail♫♪ My Orange: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/preserved-for-posterity/

maria August 18, 2013 at 3:04 AM

I heard it's edible and has a spicy and bitter taste but I've never tried eating them. Love the Scooby Doo shirt.

Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next weekend.

Self Sagacity August 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM

no, I am afraid to, but I am very curious after reading your post. have to try it someday.

Self Sagacity August 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Self Sagacity August 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Self Sagacity August 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Icy BC August 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM

No, I didn't know we can use marigold for all of these benefits..Good to know, Judy!

Cherry August 21, 2013 at 4:24 AM

i echoe Betchai, didn't know marigold has nutritional values.

~✽Mumsy✽~ August 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Your orange photos are just fabulous, and no, I didn't eat a marigold or know of its benefits..