Friday, August 9, 2013

Longing for the day after Friday!!

Under the orange glow of the setting sun
The day ends as gloriously
as it begun...

Asiatic lilies from my yard

Trumpet flower

This post linked to Orange you glad it's Friday and I certainly can agree with that! Our job is requiring mandatory overtime for the entire month of August so everyone is working open to close Monday through Friday! I feel sleep deprived, family deprived and deprived of my time with you.

Thank you for your visit. Take care, stay healthy and God bless!!

ruthinian August 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM

We all are looking forward on the weekends. I feel bad for you that you need to work and will not have time for family bonding. But I bet they know that you sacrifices are for the love of them. Take it easy my friend. Yes, I am back and hoping that I can keep coming as long as I can.

maria August 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

The sunset, the lilies and the trumpet flower are all gorgeous. It's the first time I've seen an orange trumpet flower. We have the yellow ones here.

Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next Friday. Have a great weekend.

Judy SheldonWalker August 10, 2013 at 12:12 AM

We have yellow ones too but I prefer the orange ones. I hope you enjoy your weekend too!!

Judy SheldonWalker August 10, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Ruthi, you are definitely one who understands time constraints. hugs

Icy BC August 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Beautiful photos, Judy!

It's hard to balance family and work. Just take it easy, and try to squeeze in a minute or two with your family. Enjoy your weekend..

betchai August 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM

they day ends gloriously as it began- and will rise as gloriously again as it ended. very beautiful pictures, Judy.

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger August 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Aww--I am always glad it is Friday!

Self Sagacity September 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Thanks for leaving me the comment comment. lol. I never thought about it and just left it on top as the new template.

You can do what ever you want. Link what ever post. It doesn't matter to me. I am glad you stop by.